Energy saving = lowering costs
PRODUCT AND SERVICE
Seraphim Solar System has developed the complete value chain in photovoltaic industry by cooperation with leading equipment suppliers. The vertical integration manufacturing helps Seraphim to improve costs. Product quality and thus enhance its competitiveness in the market.
- High-Precision Wire Saw Production Line 1
- Advanced Auto Wafer Cleaning System
- Rigorous Inspection Standard
- Environment Friendly Recycling System 1
- High Visual appearance criteria inspection standard
- Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
- Low degradation
- Two efficiency sorting process
- High shunt resistance reduces the hot spot risks in PV module
- Excellent mechanical loading performance, up to 8000Pa, easy for installation and compliant for all mounting system
- Positive tolerance for each panel, up to 4.99wp
- 100% in-line Electroluminescence (EL) tested
- 10 years guaranteed in product material
- Low carbon foot print
- Bankable products
- Top ranked in Photon yield measurement
- Global market compliant
- IEC 61701, IEC 62716 Compliant Ammonia and Salt Mist corrosion testing ensure to adapt to all application conditions
With integrated value chain from ingot to modules, advanced standardized production lines and total quality management, combined advantages of product introduction, design, engineering and largescale high quality manufacturing, SERAPHIM is able to provide the competitive PV product solution upon customer specific requirement and quality standard. We deliver Appropriate product, Appropriate schedule, Appropriate quality and Appropriate volume (4A) manufacturing and service to our customers.
Please kindly contact our OEM business development department for further details.
At SERAPIHM, we provide complete value chain from silicon ingot, solar cell, solar modules and solar system (EPC) to customers with competitive products, service and solutions.
What is boiler management?
Our boiler management systems are an intelligent way of controlling the cycling of boilers to maximize their efficiency, reducing unnecessary boiler firing during low load conditions, known as dry cycling, whilst still delivering the heat and hot water levels you require. Our systems reduce fuel wastage caused through temperature overshoot, heat saturation of the heat exchanger, flue losses and unnecessary boiler cycling, whilst maintaining internal comfort levels and reducing CO2 emissions.
Features & benefits
- Reduces energy usage and carbon footprint
- Reduces boiler firing cycle and therefore saves money without compromising on the provision of heating or hot water
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Easy to install by a qualified electrician
- Typical payback within 2-3 years
- Typically reduces the annual cost of a boiler by 20% (subject to boiler usage pattern)
How does it work?
Our boiler management systems use the principle of variable thermal response to achieve energy savings. They have two electronic sensors fitted to the flow and return pipes of the boiler.
Central heating systems are designed to operate with a variance of approximately 11 C between the outgoing and returning water temperature to the boiler when under full demand, i.e. during cold weather. The boiler firing pattern will be modified based on this variance. The smaller the variance the less the boiler will fire as this would be ineffective and wasteful. As the variance increases again the boiler will begin to fire more. At a variance of 11 C or more the boiler firing modification is minimal. This means you get better and more accurate control with your central heating at a significantly reduced cost.
How is it installed?
The boiler management systems are easily installed by a qualified electrician in approximately 45 - 90 minutes (subject to access). Once installed, you will enjoy immediate savings with payback typically within 2-3 years. No invasive plumbing or disconnection of the gas supply is involved, therefore the installer does not require 'Gas Safe' registration.
Energy Storage System for home
All-in-One solution for homes
Meet Samsung SDI’s newest All-in-One energy solution that can be directly connected to your PV system. With Samsung SDI’s All-in-One energy solution, you can save space to optimize power consumption and significantly reduce maintenance cost with Samsung SDI’s monitoring system that can detect errors in advance and be controlled remotely.
- 3 Functions (PV & battery inverter + lithium-ion battery)
- Simple installation
- Remote maintenance
- Prior malfunction sensing
- Web & Mobile monitoring for remote maintenance
- Local service network
- Battery cell approved for EV use
- VDE tested lithium-ion battery and inverter